Durst launches Alpha series inkjet textile printers
Durst is launching the Alpha series, a new generation of super multi-pass inkjet printers for the digital production of home textiles and fashion.
DuPont digital printing collaborates with EFI Reggiani to deliver new digital Textile pigment ink
DuPont Digital Printing and EFI Reggiani have announced the introduction of DuPont Artistri PK2600 digital textile pigment ink for EFI Reggiani ReNOIR digital textile printers.
Konica Minolta about to unwrap their new Nassenger, the SP-1 at the ITMA show in Milan.
Konica Minolta, Inc.will launch at the end of 2015 the Nassenger SP-1, a high-productivity, high-resolution inkjet textile printer that employs a single pass system, in response to the increasing use of digital printing in the textile printing industry.
New neon yellow and pink fluorescent inks for textile printing from Mimaki
Mimaki has announced the availability of two new fluorescent inks for its TS300P-1800 inkjet textile printers.
EFI Reggiani showcases new innovations in textile technology at ITMA 2015, including the debut of the new ReNOIR NEXT system
At the first dedicated textile exhibition since the mid-2015 acquisition to form EFI Reggiani, the company will showcase new technological sustainable technology solutions and processes for the new era of green textile factory production at ITMA 2015.
The M&R companies take home four Product of the Year Awards at SGIA 2015
M&R products receiving the award (and their respective categories) are: M-Link X (Direct to Garment Printers); Stryker (Automatic Garment Press); i-Image XE (Pre-press) and Kruzer (Manual Garment Press).
Kornit and partners show how production can be improved during the ITMA show
At ITMA 2015 in Milan, Kornit Digital together with Zünd and other industry partners, will be demonstrating how textile and garment manufacturers can make their production processes more efficient, profitable, and transparent with ‘Simulate, Print & Cut’, a fully integrated, highly adaptable production workflow.
Mutoh to launch the new ValueJet 1938TX textile printer at ITMA
Mutoh has announced the ValueJet 1938TX, a 1910mm (75”) wide dual staggered head high quality direct-to-textile printer, as well as the ValueJet 404GT CMYK & ValueJet 405GT CMYK + White desktop direct-to-garment printers.
Fisher Textiles to launch Mojo Backlit Fabric at SGIA
Fisher Textiles will debut DD 6788 MoJo at the SGIA show, the newest wrinkle resistant backlit fabric for dye Sublimation, UV and Latex printing.
Roland DG announces powerful new Texart XT-640 dye sublimation printer
Roland DG has announced the launch of its new Texart XT-640 inkjet printer for the textile printing industry.
J-Teck3 to show their new high speed disperse dye ink at ITMA 2015
J-Teck3 at ITMA 2015 will be focusing on its disperse dye ink J-Cube, a versatile range of inks dedicated to industrial print heads.
Coritex appoints Malcolm Cumming to Sales Manager
Coritex has announced the appointment of Malcolm Cumming to the position of Sales Manager.
Textile Print Heroes converge at FESPA Textile 2016
FESPA Textile, formerly FESPA Fabric, will open its doors alongside FESPA Digital 2016, at the RAI Amsterdam from 8-11 March 2016.
Worldwide digital textile printing market to experience growth of 34% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) to 2019
The US based research group InfoTrends has announced its 2014-2019 Digital Textile Forecast. This forecast maps the worldwide growth of digital textile printing in garment, décor and industrial applications across technology segments ink usage, and region.
Croation company Azon joins the manufacturers of UV LED product printers with their new Mason
Mason, they say is an evolutionary A1 machine originated from the generation of UV LED printers with Azon CONTI and new Azon RIP solutions
US based FDC announces 9304 series films
FDC Graphic Films' 9304 Series is a polyurethane heat transfer film designed for application to textiles. The matte white surface is ideal for print, and its easy of weed-abilty makes processing the film hassle free.
Soul Sports installs latest Mimaki dye sub
Leading sports apparel producer Soul Sports of Penrith, NSW has installed a new high-speed Mimaki TS300P-1800 dye sublimation printer supplied by Fujifilm Australia, Graphic Systems.
Hollanders announces strategy to clarify single-side and double-sided textile printing business models
In line with its continuing move into expanding market sectors, Hollanders Printing Systems is dividing its portfolio to clarify the specific segments for its digital textile printing solutions.
Kornit Digital to unveil Vulcan at ITMA 2015
Kornit Digital has announced that it will present its new high-productivity, low-cost-per-print Vulcan system at ITMA 2015, taking place November 12-19 in Milan.
FESPA China 2015 to host textile focused educational conference
FESPA has confirmed the line up for its educational conference at FESPA China 2015 (21-23 October 2015, Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Shanghai), which will enable visitors to hear from internationally-renowned speakers sharing valuable tips, tricks and case study examples in both English and Chinese.
VI Melbourne reportback - Coritex
Coritex used VI Melbourne to launch a new range of textiles from JC Media.
- VI Melbourne reportback – Hix Corporation
- VI Melbourne 2015 reportback – Reflectra
- Closing the gap between digital technology and textile market needs
- Sawgrass to present their VJ 628 System at Viscom Milan 2015
- New Pongs textiles from Ricky Richards
- Velvet Jet, a Bordeaux company to introduce disruptive ink technology for direct to garment printing
- Adzon introduce the Reflectra range to Australia
- Gold Coast based Adzon is now an official QLD reselller for Brother Australia.
- DGS Australia adds Hollanders Digital Textile Systems to its product portfolio
- Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 join forces to meet the future challenges of digital printing.
- Epson launches new F-Series Dye-sublimation printers. SureColor SC-F9200, SC-F7200 and SC-F6200 models
- Coritex is now the distributor of JC Media in Australia.
- Sawgrass Industrial acquired by Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 owners
- Hong Kong based Eastsign has launched a new Rotary Heat Press which includes a 100% full oil drum.
- Ricky Richards introduce the Terratex Collection
- Epson launches two new dye sub printers
- An interview with Werner Tschudi of Lüscher-Tschudi GmbH regarding their new T-REX 320
- Mutoh America, Inc. has recently unveiled the ValueJet 1938WX, a 74 inch dye-sublimation printer
- RIicky Richards introduce Flag 130
- EFI Enters Digital Textile Printing with the acquisition of Reggiani Macchine