Jet Stream looking for distribution partners in our region
It’s out with the old and in with the new as Jet Stream Digital introduces a fresh new approach to the supply and manufacture of dye sublimation paper, ink and film to the digital printing industry.
Sawgrass Technologies and J-Teck3 sign new license agreement for sublimation technology
Sawgrass Technologies, Inc. and J-Teck3 of Italy have announced that they have entered into a new long term license agreement under which J-Teck3, as an authorized Sawgrass licensee, will continue to sell digital inks for sublimation imaging.
Sensient introduces ElvaJet Swift digital sublimation inks
Sensient Global Inks has introduced ElvaJet Swift, a new series of digital sublimation inks for Epson DX print heads that will, they say, redefine productivity in textile printing.
China Interdye 2015 and China Textile Printing 2015 to take place in Shanghai this April
China Interdye 2015 and China Textile Printing 2015, organized by China Dyestuff Industry Association, China Dyeing and Printing Association, and China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-Council and hosted by Shanghai International Exhibition Service Co., Ltd., will be held at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC) from April 15th to 17th, 2015.
Xennia launches advanced digital textile ink for polyamide printing
Xennia Technology has launched a full range of digital textile inks for production printing of silk and polyamide fabrics including nylon and lycra/elastane/spandex.
Fisher Textiles adds GF 5251 Waterfall fabric to its Enviro-Tex fabric line
Fisher Textiles has added the GF 5351 Waterfall fabric to the Enviro-Tex fabric line.
Aussie company to exhibit at FESPA 2015
FESPA 2015 (Cologne – Germany) will herald the global launch of a new business venture, Pigment.inc, from Impression Technology.
New textiles from Ricky Richards
Ricky Richards is introducing a new range of digital printing textile products designed and manufactured in Germany by Pongs.
The Mogo Zoo/Epson SureColor SC-F2000 success story
Mogo Zoo in NSW, a recent new owner of the Epson SureColor SC-F2000 relates how his new printer has impacted his business.
Siser adds new heat vinyl colours
Siser has added four new transfer heat vinyl colours to its EasyWeed 50.8cm (20”) range: pink, bright red, lime green and yellow.
GJS announce GJS QuickFlex
GJS Quickflex is a versatile and ultra-thin thermal polyurethane heat transfer material that can be applied to a number of different fabrics in just seven seconds.
Kornit launches DC Pro ink
DC Pro ink is a new-generation discharge ink for its Kornit Avalanche DC Pro direct-to-garment (DTG) printing system.
Heidelberg enter the product printing sector
At a ceremony with numerous guests from around the world, Liechtenstein-based BVD Druck + Verlag AG (BVD) was one of the first print shops to take the Jetmaster Dimension “4D printing system” from Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG (Heidelberg) into operation.
Mimaki Sb300 and Sb53 inks achieve OEKO-TEX accreditation
Mimaki has attained the OEKO-TEX accreditation for direct skin contact for its Sb300 series dye sublimation inks and Sb53 sublimation transfer inks.
A new range of textiles from Soyang Europe
The SoTex range has beein launched by specifically for the wide format textile industry. The textiles will be manufactured in a new Soyang plant in China.
Toby and Kathryn Warne join Universal Woods
Universal Woods, manufacturers of Unisub and ChromaLuxe products for sublimation, is pleased to announce the addition of Toby and Kathryn Warne to the company.
Durst unveils new digital printer Systems at Heimtextil 2015
Durst unveiled its enhanced Digital Textile Printing Portfolio at Heimtextil 2015, that took place in Messe Frankfurt, Germany from 14-17 January.
Wasatch launches SoftRIP Version 7.2
US based Wasatch Computer Technology has launched SoftRIP Version 7.2, with new features and enhancements offering users more control and speed with textile printing' a new advanced half-toning method that improves image quality in fine art; additional options when printing Fotoba Marks; and improved capability with CHROMix Curve3 and the G7 calibration.
The US based Heytex Group expands its worldwide textile product portfolio by purchasing BondCote
Heytex is represented in our region by Starleaton Digital Solutions and Heytex have announced an increase in their product portfolio due to their acquisition of US based BondCote.
Kornit Digital’s Paradigm II adds digital versatility and enhances screen carousel efficiencies
Kornit Digital are introducing Paradigm II into the North American market via the Imprinted Sportswear Show which takes place at the Long Beach Convention Center, California from 16 to 18 January 2015.
Sawgrass Technologies introduce the first fully integrated HD product decorating solution
Sawgrass Technologies has announced a long-term, private-label OEM purchase agreement with Ricoh Company, Ltd. to bring the first fully integrated high-definition product decorating system to markets worldwide.
- Indian manufacturer, Colorjet launches new ‘Softjet Grand’ and ‘Vastrajet’ printers
- Brand Management Group releases new HP Light Fabric
- M&R introduce the Stryker automatic Oval screen printing press
- InfoTrends breaks into new market area with digital textile forecast
- Kiian Digital presents fluorescent ink range at FESPA China
- FESPA China 2014 to showcase the latest in textile printing
- Impression Technology launch new Pigmentinc website
- Ricky Richards release two new products, Blackback Display and Air Tricot
- FESPA announces their fifth Digital Textile Conference alongside FESPA Eurasia
- Global Digital Textile Printing Ink Industry Report 2014
- GJS relaunches popular printing courses and expands offerings into digital training
- Kiian Digital launch fluorescent inks for the textiles market
- Gandy Digital launch Softjet- a direct to fabric printer
- Roland DG announces the global launch of its new "Texart" Inkjet Printer for exclusive use in textile printing, the first product from its newly-formed textile department
- GJS announce GJS PowerDriver
- FESPA expands Digital Textile Conference programme
- New approach to pre-press colour correction
- FESPA to host Digital Textile Conference - Milan 2nd October
- New Sublim RF-640 sublimation system
- Nazdar releases Tx650 dye sublimation inks