Kiian Digital announce Digistar Bravo, a new disperse ink for direct printing
Digistar Bravo has been developed with Industrial textile printing requirements in mind: high runability and best-in-class printing performance. The range consists of 11 vivid colours among which, the 2 blacks stand out for their deep intensity; high rubbing and light-fastness.
J-Teck3 to show its new range of textile inks
J-Teck3 has announced the launch of a completely new series of Digital Textile Pigment inks for Epson and Kyocera Print heads at Fespa 2017.
Agfa Graphics to launch new dye sub Avinci DX3200 printer
The Avinci DX3200 engine is designed for large-format soft signage prints of up to 3.2 m wide, at a resolution of up to 1440 x 540 dpi.
DTG Digital at FESPA
DTG Digital will bring to FESPA Hamburg their production M6 model and showcase all over, seam to seam industrial printing workflows with aqueous pigmented inks for fast fashion cotton garments.
Mutoh to show the new ValueJet 1938TX textile printer at PacPrint
Scott Donkin of Mutoh Australia told us that they will be showing at PacPrint for the first time the new ValueJet 1938TX, a 1910mm (75”) wide dual staggered head high quality direct-to-textile printer.
A guide to selecting the right heat press
Ian Stone of GJS has produced an unbiased guide for first time users of heat presses or those wishing to upgrade
Cimpress and Kornit Digital take their collaboration to the next level
Kornit Digital has announced a global procurement agreement with Cimpress, the world leader in mass customisation. Under the agreement, Kornit started supplying multiple Avalanche Hexa R-Series systems to Cimpress last year and will continue to do so in 2017.
Luescher-Tschudi GmbH, the Swiss textile printer manufacturer has announced several new innovations that will be on show at FESPA 2017
In addition to their existing model, the T-Rex 320, the company is showing T-Rex 320 Mark II and their thermofixing unit Quickfix Neo Mark II. Both machines having additional new, detailed improvements for the high demanding textile printing developments. The new professional Raptor 320 printer, as well as the newly developed thermofixing unit Therminator 320 will also be on show.
Mimaki announces unique hybrid printer for flexible textile printing
Mimaki have announced the release of a hybrid inkjet printer for textile and apparel market which can load simultaneously two different type of inks (textile pigment and sublimation dye ink) and can print with only one printer direct on materials such as cotton, hemp and polyester.
M&R's new DigitalSqueegee high-speed digital printhead
M&R has introduced the DigitalSqueegee high-speed direct-to-garment (DTG) digital printhead.
Roland DG announces the availability of ErgoSoft's new Roland Edition 2 RIP Software for dye sublimation printers
Roland DG has announced that ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 RIP software will be available for its Texart dye sublimation transfer printers beginning in March, 2017.
Mohawk expands wide format inkjet portfolio with new line of printable textiles and canvas
Mohawk Fine Papers, in collaboration with Aurora Specialty Textiles Group, is launching a line of textiles for digital printing.
EFI shows off its design-to-finished-garment process
EFI has developed an advanced digital textile ecosystem to enable streamlined fast fashion production workflows and reduce time and cost out of the design and manufacturing process.
Epson partners with fashion designer
Epson has partnered with fashion designer John Herrera to produce a 30-piece collection digitally printed with Epson’s textile dye-sublimation printers. The collection was shown at Fashion Scout over London Fashion Week on Monday 20 February.
UK ink manufacturer Magna Colours has launched a new sustainability standard for water-based inks used in textile printing.
Magna Colours has developed the GNA mark which the company says will distinguish those textiles that have been made with no harmful chenicals.
The M&R company in the USA has launched the VictoryOne oval press
VictoryOne is available in six-station modules from 22 stations/6 colours to 64 stations/24 colours with maximum image areas of 42 x 70 cm (16.5” x 27.5”) on small pallets and 55 x 70 cm (21.5” x 27.5”) on large pallets.
Brother announce the AccuLine Camera System.
Users of the GT3 printers will be pleased to know that the system works with a full HD, 13 MB pixel digital camera to get the right print placement within less than 1mm of error.
Kornit Digital launches Avalanche R-Series with ink recirculation system
Kornit Digital has announced the launch of its new Avalanche R-Series with ink recirculation system.
GJS announces availability of two new film-positive printer packages
GJS has announced the availability of two new printer packages for the creation of high-quality film positives that can then be used to produce screens for the screen printing process.
Mutoh uses the Heimtextil 2017 show in Frankfurt Germany to unveil new printers
Mutoh premièred the brand new ValueJet 1948WX, a 1900 mm wide high speed & high quality sublimation transfer printer offering print speeds exceeding 100 m²/hour.
New textile inks from DuPont
DuPont Advanced Printing (DuPont) will highlight its digital ink offerings for textile printing during the ISS show in Long Beach, Calif., from Jan. 20-22, 2017.
- Epson announces two new Innovation Hubs in Como, Italy
- Vastex introduces pin registration system
- Kornit Digital wins another gong, this time at the Hong Kong Digital Printing Award 2016
- J-Teck3 to demonstrate versatility of their digital inks for textile applications at Heimtextil
- M&R's Gauntlet III available in an 18-colour model
- MagnaColours launches a new 'non-drying' textile ink
- M&R adds the DigiTone halftone filter to M-Link DTG printers
- Kiian Digital to showcase Digistar Display at FESPA China, the new ink series for direct and transfer printing
- Konica Minolta expands the lineup of fluorescent colour inks for the Nassanger series
- d.gen celebrate in Tuscany with the The Digital & Textile show
- Direct Color Systems appoints Rowmark Australia as an authorised distributor
- Epson earns Eco Passport by Oeko-Tex certification
- Durst to introduce the 3,2m wide Rhotex 325, a dual-purpose 3,2m printer for direct-to-textile and transfer printing
- Kornit Digital to introduce sustainable options for textile mass customisation at ITMA Asia 2016
- New calendar heat presses for wide format dye sublimation printing
- Mimaki launches the Tx300P-1800B
- Aurora Textiles open a new textile plant in the USA
- Kornit Digital goes on TV for Project Runway
- Bordeaux enters the textile printing equipment business
- HotHead fabric compression system for screenprinted garments