Croation company Azon joins the manufacturers of UV LED product printers with their new Mason
Mason, they say is an evolutionary A1 machine originated from the generation of UV LED printers with Azon CONTI and new Azon RIP solutions
US based FDC announces 9304 series films
FDC Graphic Films' 9304 Series is a polyurethane heat transfer film designed for application to textiles. The matte white surface is ideal for print, and its easy of weed-abilty makes processing the film hassle free.
Soul Sports installs latest Mimaki dye sub
Leading sports apparel producer Soul Sports of Penrith, NSW has installed a new high-speed Mimaki TS300P-1800 dye sublimation printer supplied by Fujifilm Australia, Graphic Systems.
Hollanders announces strategy to clarify single-side and double-sided textile printing business models
In line with its continuing move into expanding market sectors, Hollanders Printing Systems is dividing its portfolio to clarify the specific segments for its digital textile printing solutions.
Kornit Digital to unveil Vulcan at ITMA 2015
Kornit Digital has announced that it will present its new high-productivity, low-cost-per-print Vulcan system at ITMA 2015, taking place November 12-19 in Milan.
FESPA China 2015 to host textile focused educational conference
FESPA has confirmed the line up for its educational conference at FESPA China 2015 (21-23 October 2015, Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Shanghai), which will enable visitors to hear from internationally-renowned speakers sharing valuable tips, tricks and case study examples in both English and Chinese.
VI Melbourne reportback - Coritex
Coritex used VI Melbourne to launch a new range of textiles from JC Media.
VI Melbourne reportback – Hix Corporation
Adzon has announced it has scored the position of an official distributer for the popular US based HIX Corporation, supplying the Clamshell Heat Presses; HT-400, HT-600, S-450, and S-630, and the HIX Specialty Presses; B-250 and FH-3-000, around Australia and New Zealand.
VI Melbourne 2015 reportback – Reflectra
Adzon's Adam Bandiera was excited to show us around his stand at Visual Impact 2015, and in particular, to demonstrate his Reflectra products.
Closing the gap between digital technology and textile market needs
The textile industry is one of the world’s largest industries and it has come a long way. The textile printing industry represents 30 billion yards of material volume on an annual basis worldwide.
Sawgrass to present their VJ 628 System at Viscom Milan 2015
Sawgrass will showcase the newest addition to its line of Virtuoso HD Product Decorating Systems at Viscom Milan. The Sawgrass VJ 628 System - the industry’s first 25 inch / 630 mm printer optimised for dye sublimation.
New Pongs textiles from Ricky Richards
Backlite Premium and Blackout VI are digital printing textiles designed and manufactured in Germany by Pongs.
Velvet Jet, a Bordeaux company to introduce disruptive ink technology for direct to garment printing
Velvet Jet, a Bordeaux company devoted to developing and manufacturing high quality inks, will introduce a new solution for digital textile printing.
Adzon introduce the Reflectra range to Australia
The Reflectra is a range of Plotfoil and Stitchfoil heat transfer materials which consist of twenty three different patterns, and seventeen solid colours, including neon, translucent and stone-look finish that can be transferred onto clothing, hats, bags and accessories.
Gold Coast based Adzon is now an official QLD reselller for Brother Australia.
As an introductory offer, Adzon is offering savings on the Brother Next Generation Garment Printer GT-381.
DGS Australia adds Hollanders Digital Textile Systems to its product portfolio
Hollanders Printing Systems introduced its robust yet modestly priced ColorBooster 250 series in 2014 as a 2.5m workhorse printer that is able to produce high quality throughput with a variety of modular options. This machine is now also available in a 3.2m model, designated the ColorBooster 320, which gives users the same versatile configuration choices according to budgetary and production requirements, including numbers of print-heads and colours, and integrated climate and humidity control.
Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 join forces to meet the future challenges of digital printing.
Further to our news on the 4th August that Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 have acquired Sawgrass Industrial, the companies have now announced that Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 are joining forces to create a new Group with extended capability and greater resources to meet the challenges resulting from the growth of the digital printing sector.
Epson launches new F-Series Dye-sublimation printers. SureColor SC-F9200, SC-F7200 and SC-F6200 models
Epson Australia has announced three new dye-sublimation printers to help users produce superior-quality textiles and promotional goods simply, reliably and cost effectively.
Coritex is now the distributor of JC Media in Australia.
Coritex can now make available the huge range of media from JC Media in China. This is additional to Coritex established range of media.
Sawgrass Industrial acquired by Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 owners
Sawgrass Industrial is joining forces with Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 to create the largest industrial digital sublimation group in the world.
Hong Kong based Eastsign has launched a new Rotary Heat Press which includes a 100% full oil drum.
Eastsign claim that a full oil drum makes sure that colour density is the same throughout the fabric.
- Ricky Richards introduce the Terratex Collection
- Epson launches two new dye sub printers
- An interview with Werner Tschudi of Lüscher-Tschudi GmbH regarding their new T-REX 320
- Mutoh America, Inc. has recently unveiled the ValueJet 1938WX, a 74 inch dye-sublimation printer
- RIicky Richards introduce Flag 130
- EFI Enters Digital Textile Printing with the acquisition of Reggiani Macchine
- The new T-REX 320 takes a bow as it is launched to the world market
- GJS announce the availability of the new Virtuoso A4 and A3 dye sublimation printers
- Impression Technology changes the name of RoTx to GoTx
- Brother completes acquisition of Domino Printing Sciences
- Sihl Digital launches dye sublimation papers
- FESPA Fabric 2015 T-Shirt competition winner announced at FESPA Global Expo 2015
- Epson acquires 100% stake in For.Tex
- Epson unwraps the SureColor SC-F9200 printer and HDK Black Fabric printing ink
- Roland DG textile decorating technology achieves OEKO-TEX Class I Certification
- Kornit Digital’s Allegro brings single-step printing to the fashion, home textile and e-commerce markets
- Sawgrass to launch CreativeStudio online design software at FESPA 2015
- Kornit helping to educate tomorrow’s designers to adopt the latest, flexible, environmentally conscious printing technology
- Roland DG Australia announces complete dye sublimation solution
- Sawgrass to showcase new Virtuoso HD product decorating system at Visual Impact Sydney