New Reveal-S sublimation transfer media from Condé Systems
Condé Systems has enhanced its formulation of the popular Reveal-S Sublimation Transfer Media. Reveal-S, a self-weeding sublimation transfer film from Vivid Chemical that allows sublimators to decorate light coloured cotton or blended fabrics, has recently undergone several key improvements to its quality and usability including:
1) A more opaque sheet corrects misprint issues caused by stronger-than-usual optical paper sensors within Ricoh and Sawgrass gel ink printers;
2) Improved substrate capabilities allow for successful transfer onto t-shirts, pillowcases, and cotton canvas;
3) Broadened selection of media sizes now includes 8.5"x11", 11"x17", and 13"x19" cut sheet sizes and a 15"x50' roll;
4) Expanded colour gamut allows for the transfer of more RGB process colours at lower concentrations;
5) Enhanced durability of the new film allows better colour stability and durability when washing instructions are correctly followed; 6) Solutions added for Epson F-6200, Sawgrass VJ 628, Mutoh RJ-900, and a range of Epson and Ricoh based desktop printer platforms. To view an informative video on this product, visit www.condetv.com. Call 800-826-6332 or visit www.conde.com for additional information and pricing.
A true technology breakthrough, Reveal-S media's patent pending smart polymer coating selectively releases bold colour from areas on the film where a medium to high density of ink is present. Once heat activated, sublimation inks printed onto Reveal-S media chemically combine with the film's smart coating polymer network and then adhere to the garment. Areas of the smart coating with no sublimation ink stay on the Reveal-S film and do not transfer to the garment, making Reveal-S the first self-weeding ink jet sublimation-to-cotton product. No physical trimming of your design from the film is required. Unlike sublimating to polyester which actually dyes the fabric, Reveal S makes sublimating to cotton a surface decorating technology similar to screen printing or DTG printing. Reveal-S film is for clip art, line art, and vector art designs only and is not suitable for photographic reproduction. Light colours will not activate the smart polymer coating on the film and should be replaced with colours providing a higher density of ink. To aid in the selection of colours, a special Reveal-S colour chart can be downloaded from www.conde.com/reveal.
With an emphasis on dye sublimation technology and the sublimation printing process, Condé Systems has become the recognized leader in the personalized products industry by offering everything needed to get into the photo gift business including transfer systems, production software, blank imprintables, transfer paper and supplies, and instructional videos. Condé's large collection of videos are available at www.condetv.com to help screen printers, sign makers, embroiderers, pad printers, engravers, photographers, and artists expand their current product offerings to include full-colour, photographic quality gifts and awards. During all stages of product selection, sales, and post sales, Condé offers expert knowledge and superior customer support.
Condé Systems, Inc.