Latest wide format news
- Brisbane Pops In to see Océ Colorado Pop-Up
- Mactac launches easy to use JT 8300 Dot Series in Australia and New Zealand
- The Inca Onset M now available
- Time is running out for entries to the 2018 ASGA and SGIAA “Awards for Excellence” competition
- Another supplier announcement about rising ink costs
- Web 2 Print on Steroids
- All Flags – Signs and Banners: West Australian and proud of it
- From paint brush to successful signage business: The Signlab story
- Easy Signs success story
- Robots - Do they have a role to play in the future of the Printing Industry?
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869