Latest wide format news
- Final call for entries for the FESPA Awards 2018
- SAi launches new Flexi-Powered Traffic Signage Software in collaboration with 3M
- Worldwide achieves latest ISO 12647-2:2013 certification
- 3M introduce the new 3M IJ180mC and 780mC products
- X-Rite eXact family supports new ISO standard for Spot Colour Tone Value (SCTV)
- Robots - Do they have a role to play in the future of the Printing Industry?
- What makes a Craftsman Award winning Wide Format entry?
- Perth Graphics Centre, 23 years old and still growing
- How Rock & Roll Impacted Wide Format Printing Forever
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869