Latest wide format news
- Roland DG to bring the Mobile Imagination Centre to Regional Victoria
- Enfocus announces the immediate release of its new Switch PDF Review Module
- Roland DG trade in offer
- Starleaton boosts X-Rite and Pantone expertise with training
- Avery Dennison promotes sustainability across label and packaging industry with educational video series
- Avery Dennison introduce three new perforated window films
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869