Latest wide format news
- Avery Dennison introduce self healing SPF-XI Supreme Protection Film
- Mimaki and 3M, global industry leaders, offer comprehensive warranty
- The visitor pre-registration system for All in Print China is now open
- Esko introducing Flip-Side Camera
- Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing, No Matter Your Location
- Neschen Expands Easy Dot Chalkboard Range
- All Flags – Signs and Banners: West Australian and proud of it
- From paint brush to successful signage business: The Signlab story
- Easy Signs success story
- Robots - Do they have a role to play in the future of the Printing Industry?
- What makes a Craftsman Award winning Wide Format entry?
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869