Awards now close Friday 29th October 2017
Canon, a global leader in imaging technology, has extended the close date of its Océ Arizona Awards 2017 from Friday 29th September to Friday 27th October 2017.
Océ Arizona Awards recognise the skill and innovation of businesses using the world’s No. 1 Flatbed printer*. Winners will not only receive an EOS M5 Single Kit camera valued at $1,949 RRP, but they will also gain exposure for their business with support from Canon.
Why should print businesses enter these awards?
• We’ll shout about their success – winners will get exposure on Canon Australia’s LinkedIn page, giving them exposure to over 13,000 business owners and decision makers.
• Add ‘award winning’ to business bio – winning an Océ Arizona Award is a great way to differentiate print businesses from competitors.
• When a business wins, its customer wins – print businesses can help recognise their customers with an award that celebrates their creative partnership
Award categories include:
• Technicality, aka the degree of difficulty. Simple things that are hard to produce conventionally, but easy work for an Arizona.
• Effectiveness, often the piece of print becomes the lynch pin to an effective sales and marketing campaign. We are looking for print jobs that customers are more than happy to pay for.
• Creativity and Innovation, that one print job that makes everyone say “Wow! How did they do that?”
Garry Muratore, Product Manager of Canon Display Graphics says “Winning an Océ Arizona Award endorses your skill and innovation with a market leader in the digital graphics community. This is a chance to stand out from the crowd and give your customers a reason to pick up the phone to get to know more about your business.”
Winners will be announced Thursday 9th November.
Océ Arizona Awards