Fuji Xerox at PacPrint 2017
Fuji Xerox have supplied the following details of their exhibit at PacPrint 2017
Bringing to life Fuji Xerox Australia’s core proposition, enabling business evolution through digital transformation, will be the following speakers, products and solutions available to access throughout the show:
Events Fuji Xerox Australia will be attending/hosting
• PacPrint workshop session - Enda Kavanagh, sales manager - Asia Pacific/Japan, XMPie Ltd. A session on how the adoption of technologies can lead to new revenue, new customers, new applications and a range of new offerings from
• Presentation of Fuji Xerox PIXI awards to customer recipients throughout the duration of PacPrint. Timings of presentations will be advised in real time.
|The FujiFilm Acuity LED 1600 II|
Featured Equipment on stand:
• Versant 3100/180 Press
• iGen 5 Press
• FujiFilm Acuity LED 1600 II
• Stratasys F370.
• Sample application of the FX1400.
• Sample application of the Durst TAU 330
• End-to-End Workflow Automation
• Web-to-print and Cross-Media Marketing Services
• Colour Management