GJS relaunches its industry printing courses with all new content
Content redesigned to keep up with fast-paced digital print industry.
Inca to launch IncaConnect at FESPA 2017
Of important news to all Inca Digital users is that at FESPA 2017, Inca will present its new software suite IncaConnect that it is said to provide greater visibility and workflow management on Onset and Spyder printers.
Neschen adds new texture To wallpaper range
Neschen Coating GmbH’s performance wallpaper range has been extended with a new classic texture.
Ricoh Pro L4100 Series in Color-Logic first
Ricoh’s Pro L4100 Series is the first latex system to achieve global Color-Logic certification. It will be demonstrated at FESPA 2017 in Hamburg from 8 to 12 May.
More Aslan product launches at FESPA 2017
Further to our news last week about Aslan's new FerroSoft range, they now tell us that they will also be launching their MirrorEffect AntiScratch Aslan SE 75, a highly reflective, scratch-resistant mirror effect film.
Avery Dennison introduce their new MPI 3621 and MPI 3626 for wall graphics
Avery Dennison has launched two new wall graphics products, MPI 3621 Quick Mount Removable and MPI 3626 Quick Mount High Tack. Both offer versatile and cost-effective solutions for short-term wall graphics in retail and public spaces.
Aslan have introduced a new FerroSoft range
Aslan have launched a new range of FerroSoft films, with three new magnetically-receptive solutions that are particularly user-friendly. The new films are extremely soft and flexible, making them easy to apply. As an additional benefit, all three variants can be stored and transported in a rolled-up condition. The self-adhesive ferrous films come with three different finishes - digital printable, whiteboard and anthracite-coloured.
HP at Pacprint 2017
HP Australia will present an extensive array of large format design and industrial printers at its biggest ever stand at the upcoming Pacprint 2017. A number of HP Indigo digital presses never before seen in Australia will also be showcased, in partnership with Currie Group.
HVG Graphics Media’s longest serving employee announces retirement
The staff of HVG Graphics Media and many customers have been saddened by the news that their beloved and much appreciated longest serving employee Carol Connell will be retiring from the Customer Service team in NSW. Carol’’s last day will be the 31st of March 2017.
Updated ErgoSoft version 15 RIP streamlines production workflows
ErgoSoft has announced the next wave of new features and enhancements to RIP Version 15. The release of the 'distributed version', which includes 64-Bit integration, an RGB profile converter, Network Licensing and a True Shape Nesting feature.
Free colour health checks are back for PacPrint
Colour Graphic Services has brought back free detailed offset, digital and wide-format colour health checks for PacPrint 2017 in May. These proved very popular at PrintEx, Sydney 2015 when they were introduced.
Signs Unique Installations first to install a new Roland GR-640 cutter
Starleaton has taken the first Australian order for the new Roland CAMM-1 GR series vinyl cutter, released only in early March.
The Print Head Doctor is alive and well
We had a chat to Gary Chapman a short while ago about his Print Head Doctor business, he said that it is going extremely well and that he has a 100% success rate. I asked if that meant that he checks each head before cleaning so that he knows he will be successful.
Canon Australia launches Océ Colorado 1640, the world’s first 64” roll-to-roll printer built on Canon’s new UVgel technology
Further to our announcement earlier this week, Canon Australia have now officially announced their “game changer” for production printing in the sign and display market.
The International Sign Expo will take in April this year
The ISA International Sign Expo will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 19-22, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
- FESPA Awards 2017 has announced its shortlist of potential winners
- Canon launch their new Océ Colorado 1640 64 inch printer using UVgel ink
- EFI’s New VUTEk 3r and 5r printers set new benchmark in speed, resolution and automated printing
- Foster introduces lifter for AgfaGraphics printers and various roll-to-roll cutters
- SAi celebrates 25th anniversary of Flexi signmaking software with launch of efficiency-enhancing MyFlexi mobile app
- 2016, a great year across Europe for the Onset X
- XAAR 1201 dominates at the Shanghai Ad and Sign show
- FESPA 2017 announces seminar programme
- Agfa Graphics launches new Asanti 3.0 workflow software for sign & display producers
- Pozitive appointed exclusive distributor for Kiian Digital
- Roland DG announces new CAMM-1 professional vinyl cutters
- Digital Media Australia update their web site
- New range of printable wallcoverings from Kernow - KernowJet INTERIORS
- Printing Industries have extended the entry date for the National Print Awards
- New inkjet ink from Nazdar offering superior adhesion