Filmic consumable supplier ORAFOL will host a 2-day wrap training course at its Erskine Park, NSW Creative Hub from August 30th to 31st. Presented by the very experienced Trent Byrnes, the course is rated as 'Intermediate, Level 2' and comprehensively covers both theory and practice.
|Wrap training in action at Orafol's NSW Creative Hub|
Transforming vehicles by use of wrapping materials and graphics is one of the fastest growth areas for Signage. Orafol is a leading player in this field and the recently completed Creative Hub at its main Erskine Park, NSW warehouse is where courses will be held to get the most out of Orafol materials. The course will also cover paint replacement colour changes using Oracal films and reflective conspicuity applications for emergency vehicles etc..
Run by Trent Byrnes, Orafol Australia's Technical Marketing Manager, the course covers:
- Upskilling to install and troubleshoot
- 15/85 theory and practical application
- Vehicle wrapping for fleet Graphics
- Material construction and selection overview
- Solid colour change wraps with ORACAL® 970RA and KPMF
- Commercial print wraps with ORAJET® 3951RA + ProSlide®
- Reflective graphic applications with ORALITE® 5600RA and VC 612
The key Course Takeaways are:
- Understanding material selection and benefits for choosing Orafol
- Installation techniques that will set you up for successful wraps
- Course Locational Details
The location is: Creative Hub (ORAFOL Australia), Unit A3/57 Templar Rd, Erskine Park NSW 2759
Date: 2-day Course, Tuesday August 30th - Wednesday August 31st
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Cost: $770 per person inc. GST
If your company has an account with Orafol, it can be used for billing.
Places are limited to ensure a manageable class size, lunch and refreshments are included. To register for the course, use THIS Google Docs link