Latest wide format news
- Pandemic creates positive mindset shifts: B&D RESET
- Printing industry welcomes JobKeeper extension
- Uncertainty over safety forces EFI users’ conference online
- ASGA awards & conference set for Feb 2021 in Sydney
- Konica Minolta accelerates action on climate change, "striving for drastic reduction of CO2"
- Green light for some sign installation in Melbourne
- Susan Heaney named chair of revamped Women in Print
- Fuji Xerox accounting case – Whittaker denies any wrongdoing or breach of duty
- "We will be trading through”: Melbourne sign companies vow to stay open
- 'Work will dry up very quickly': Do I Need to Shut Down? – ASGA update
- ASGA - Melbourne printers & sign shops can stay open but face restrictions
- Fuji Xerox Australia back in black
|LATEST AUGUST ISSUE OUT NOW! CLICK LOGO TO VIEW ONLINE|
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2021 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2021 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com