Latest wide format news
- PACPRINT - Andy McCourt's wrap-up & gallery
- Revolution Print adds KM AccurioLabel 230 & Grafisk finisher
- Out of Home revenue bounces back in Q2 2022
- Michael Palladino of Auto Artisan wins Hexis Wrap Battle
- Almost half a million job vacancies - double from 2020
- EFI Fiery acquires print & signage software developer CADlink
- Xerox buys UK-based marketing agency Go Inspire
- PacPrint closed on a high with approx. 7,000 visitors
- Matt Crawford named CEO of Onyx Graphics - Kevin Murphy to retire
- PacPrint - Jobs galore available in the industry - can they be filled?
- NZSDA opens online viewing gallery for Sign & Display Awards
- Print sector shows strong growth in June: Australian PMI
- Wide format's reach widens
- What’s in store for the Sign & Display industry 2022-26? – Andy McCourt
- 2022 International Trade Event calendar - updated
PacPrint will now be held from June 27th - July 1st 2022 at Melbourne Exhibition Centre
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 www.wideformatonline.com