Latest wide format news
- Cautious welcome to updated Gov. Apprenticeship Priority List
- Car wrapping with Mimaki – Is UV the cure?
- CPH releases 9th 'Big Blue Book' for Sign & Display
- Many sign companies damaged in 'devastating' floods: NZSDA
- Was Maryvale paper business heading south before the Possum Paradox?
- OMA launches $3m healthy eating campaign as school year begins
- NZ printers facing long clean-up after record flooding
- Canon total income up 13% to ¥244bn as print profit falls
- Kingman Visual upgrades cybersecurity lab at Curtin Uni
- Out of Home revenue hits $1 billion
- Minuteman named top print franchise for 20th straight year
- AiG's wish-list for upcoming May budget submitted
- Corflute - more than just a sign board - Andy McCourt
- What’s in store for the Sign & Display industry 2022-26? – Andy McCourt
- Boat & Marine wrapping - a great opportunity - Andy McCourt
- When car wraps go bad! - a cautionary tale (with video)
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 www.wideformatonline.com