Latest wide format news
- Update on Nano from Benny Landa
- Sydney coffin printer LifeArt wins silver at FESPA Awards
- Fujifilm withdraws from drupa and interpak trade shows
- Mutoh releases new A2 and A3 braille-enabled UV printers, supports World Sight Day
- Sign careers events halted by Covid-19 as NSW records a rise in apprenticeships
- Ball & Doggett releases 2020 Display & Visual catalogue
- Roland DG introduces VW-S1 densitometer for colour matching
- Whittaker and EY file Cross-Claims against Fuji Xerox
- Craftech wide format equipment auction is back on!
- Lucky 13 for new Harlequin RIP from Global Graphics Software
- Victoria unveils massive $3 billion business support package
- Agfa to host virtual event during former FESPA time frame
|LATEST AUGUST ISSUE OUT NOW! CLICK LOGO TO VIEW ONLINE|
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2021 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2021 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com