Latest wide format news
- FESPA responds to rescheduled show concerns
- The face mask drupa: Messe Düsseldorf’s new Covid protocols
- Resilient wide format printers market to reach A$5.7bn by 2027
- National Print Awards to be streamed live on Friday night
- EVOK3D to supply HP 3D printers to Department of Defence
- Fairview refutes 'slander' and 'misinformation'
- ColorGATE introduces new production & workflow software
- SAi's subscription software model a hit with Sign firms large and small
- Fairview Architectural appoints administrator - protects jobs
- Signarama offers $5k voucher to lucky customer during 'difficult time'
- Koenig & Bauer stands by drupa after Heidelberg quits
- Agfa releases demo video of its new 3.3m Oberon RTR3300
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2021 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2021 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com