Latest wide format news
- Spicers prepares to sell to paper giant KPP in $147m 'Scheme'
- Signs of a return to 'fogeyism' in Australia? - Andy McCourt
- Massavit 3D printer raises the profile of blood cancer
- EFI cites US economic conditions in disappointing result
- Roland DG unveils DTG printer for personalisation
- Kornit launches new Atlas direct-to-garment printer
- JCDecaux slams 'inaccurate' $300m Sydney contract report
- Signwave parent named #1 signage franchise in US
- 'Benchmark' Heimtextil 2019 focused on sustainability
- Antalis introduces Oralite for retroreflective signage
- NZ signmakers urged to support new SIGNEE training
- Karibu – swissQprint’s new roll to roll printer
- Label printing with Roland DG
- Wide format's reach widens
- Myla Graphics case study of a working trade signee
- The value of knowing your business value
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com