Latest wide format news
- HP extends its PageWide range of packaging inkjet presses with new 1700mm model.
- IVE Group installs eight Ricoh digital production presses
- oOh!media signs multi-year deal with City of Adelaide
- Kyocera to pay $50m over class action lawsuit
- Agfa to demo latest inkjet technology at Printing United
- New security measures after 9.8m Optus customers hacked
- ASGA launches Sign & Graphics taster courses
- Mixed reactions to day of mourning holiday
- Avery Dennison opens new distribution centre in Melbourne
- Canon toner waste reused to create Australia roads
- ACCC warns businesses it will take action over 'greenwashing'
- Manufacturing turnover declined in July: ABS
- Wide format's reach widens
- What’s in store for the Sign & Display industry 2022-26? – Andy McCourt
- Boat & Marine wrapping - a great opportunity - Andy McCourt
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 www.wideformatonline.com