Latest wide format news
- Konica Minolta advises Japanese staff to work from home as coronavirus spreads
- Pay-per-use wide format enters the market with HP – click charge by another name?
- Drytac signs Shann DPM as exclusive Australian distributor
- Register now for HP Sign & Display Conference and awards
- Orafol boosts team with five new specialists
- Where Signage Comes Alive at FESPA
- FESPA imposes restrictions on Chinese exhibitors & pre-registered visitors over coronavirus
- ACCC greenlights Spicers acquisition of Direct Paper
- Fuji Xerox completes $A140m buyout of Melbourne-based CSG
- Calling Kiwi vehicle wrappers: NZ Pride in Print awards
- Roland DG’s Profit Through Personalisation course
- Xerox wines and dines HP shareholders as HP’s board is tipped to reject latest takeover offer
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2020 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2020 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com