Online entries will be open soon for the biennial ASGA/FESPA Australia (formerly SGIAA) Awards of Excellence, to be presented during Visual Impact Gold Coast 2020 in Broadbeach.
The premier sign industry awards event, held every second year, recognizes sign companies nationally, celebrating modern, digital and traditional signage.
The Australian Sign and Graphics Association (ASGA) has released more details of the May 2020 event - the first since partner FESPA Australia changed its name from SGIAA. In another first, next year’s awards will also be judged online.
“Entries will be open soon, probably in the next week or so,” ASGA GM Michael Punch told Wide Format Online. “Check amongst your files and pics for all the great work your staff has created or installed as the public viewing is a reward for their craftsmanship and professionalism.”
Work competed between July 2018 - March 2020 is eligible for entry.
ASGA/SGIAA Awards 2018
INFORMATION FOR ONLINE ENTRIES
Entry deadline: Monday, 20 March, 2020 at 11.59pm
Please note the entry deadline. This date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline
Finalists announced: Friday 1 May, 2020
Awards presentation ceremony: Gold Coast Gala Industry Dinner Friday, 1 May, 2020.
You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria (refer to the Terms and Conditions of Entry).
- You can use the ‘copy’ feature to create a copy of your entry and change the category as required (refer to the Terms and Conditions of Entry regarding same project in multiple categories).
- Entry fees must be paid by credit card only and must be paid online at time of completing submissions. If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
- A merchant fee will be applied to entries paid by Visa or MasterCard. These fees will be added to your total and outlined in the payment summary.
Terms and conditions for entry can be found here.
For a list of all the categories, visit here.
If you have any questions on the online entry process, contact Event Manager - Jenny Harris by email: email@example.com or call 02 9868 1577.
If your query is regarding category clarification or payment information, please contact ASGA general manager Michael Punch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0448 274 211.
| Stuart McNaught of Fremont Creative Sign CO, the Young Stars gold medallist at ASGA/SGIAA awards 2018, said his winning entry 'Tooths KB Lager' was inspired by his grandfather.