Mutoh has announced the ValueJet 1938TX, a 1910mm (75”) wide dual staggered head high quality direct-to-textile printer, as well as the ValueJet 404GT CMYK & ValueJet 405GT CMYK + White desktop direct-to-garment printers.
The brand-new VJ-1938TX is a 1910 mm(75") wide dual staggered head printer is specifically targeted at sampling of short run on-demand and local digital production of garments, upholstery, fashion, swimwear, interior decor fabrics, home textiles, flags, etc.
The VJ-1938TX printer can also jet Mutoh’s genuine DD-series direct disperse inks well as Mutoh DS2-series universal sublimation inks for direct printing onto polyester fabrics.
Key Features of the VJ-1938TX:
• Dual staggered head design: latest drop-on-demand piezo inkjet technology.
• Variable drop printing: wide range of droplets and three drop families. Small droplets are ideal for light fabrics and larger droplets ideal for thicker fabrics requiring higher ink loads.
• Print resolutions up to 1440 dpi.
• Head gap up to 6mm to accommodate a wide range of fabrics.
• Typical high quality production speeds up to 40sqm/h.
• Newly engineered high end fabric feeding, front and back tensioning and take-up system for media weights up to 100 kg. Suited for both closed, open non-stretch and two way stretch fabrics.
• Allows printing of both face-in and face-out roll media.
• Integrated gutter system for open textiles.
• Inks: Mutoh water-based pigmented textile inks. Green solution using heat fixation. No water required for post treatment (e.g. washing, steaming). Suited for printing on cotton, silk, rayon and mixed fibre fabrics. Mutoh Universal Sublimation inks (DS2-series) for transfer and direct printing onto polyester (min. 80 % PES). Mutoh Disperse Direct (DD-series) inks for direct printing onto polyester (min. 80 % PES).
The VJ-404/405GT are Mutoh’s first ever direct-to-garment printers. The VJ-404GT is a CMYK model, whereas the VJ-405GT has CMYK + White with a dedicated ink circulation system for the white.
The desktop printers have been specifically developed for direct printing on t-shirts, caps, canvas bags, shoes, etc.
Offering high print quality, they have a wide print area and an easy-to-use LCD touch screen. The ValueJet GT printers can be equipped with different sizes of interchangeable print platens.
Key Features of the VJ-404/405GT:
• Compact and robustly built direct-to-garment printer.
• Piezo drop on demand inkjet technology.
• Print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
• Mutoh’s water based pigmented textile inks allow printing onto high cotton blends and 100 % cotton or 100 % polyester garments. To ensure fabric compatibility and/or improve wash fastness, different genuine Mutoh pre-treatment liquids will be available.
• Interchangeable platens in widths up to 404 x 584 mm (S, M, L, XL, XXL).
• Dedicated Mutoh printer installer and driver software for Windows included.
• Mutoh proprietary 'layout and print' software tool for quick and easy operation.