GJS Machinery today announced availability of SubliJet-E Professional, a high-performance sublimation printing ink optimised for the Epson Stylus Pro 7700 / 9700 / 7890 / 9890 series inkjet printers.
This advanced formulation offers amazing colour and run-ability on Epson’s latest TFP print head. With options of 24” or 44” media width with 4 or 8-colour configuration these new Epson platforms with the SubliJet-E for the Epson Pro Graphics printers is ideal for high-end professional photographic printing.
Conveniently packaged in High Capacity Pressurised Sealed Cartridges, SubliJet-E Professional is part of a turnkey solution including powerful and easy to use colour management software and full technical support for unsurpassed ease of use and peace of mind.
“These new solutions deliver faster print speeds, exceptional colour and lower operating costs and are perfect for those people looking to scale their existing desktop sublimations systems up to a larger format,” said Greg Stone, Director, GJS Machinery. “These new solutions are particularly suited to those looking to upgrade their existing Epson 4000-series” Stone added.
SubliJet-E Professional High Capacity Sealed Cartridges Deliver:
- Amazing Colour and Excellent Run-ability
- Extended Uninterrupted Printing, 250ml cartridges
- Improved Uptime
- Reduced Maintenance
- Rapid and Easy Changeover
- Pressurised to Ensure Reliable Ink Delivery at all Print Speeds
Available Software Configurations:
The SubliJet-E Professional solution includes PowerDriver-E, WinProfile and MacProfile solutions which have been optimised to deliver fantastic results on photo panels, hard substrates and textiles.
- PowerDriver-E: Driver, ColorSure Palette, ColorFinder and Custom Palette Utility (7700 Only)
- WinProfile: OEM Windows Driver, Custom SubliJet-E Profile Palette Swatch Library, and Proof Palette
- MacProfile: OEM Mac Driver, Custom Profile, Palette Swatch Library and Proof Palette
Prices for GJS Machinery’s new SubliJet-E Professional solutions start at AUD$5,500 (ex GST).