Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Xaar, one of the world's leading manufacturer of inkjet print heads has opened a state of the art production facility in Huntingdon, it's the first in the UK and is now fully operational and producing the companys flagship Xaar 1001 printhead.
The Xaar 1001 printhead, designed for high-speed, single-pass applications, is based on Xaars patented Hybrid Side-Shooter, TF Technology. Producing dynamically variable drop sizes, this new printhead architecture combines advanced piezo technology with Xaars patented through flow design. Key features that are attracting manufacturers from inkjet and Industrial markets worldwide, include: a high performance specification; excellent drop placement accuracy; variable dynamic drop sizes, self-priming and self-cleaning; superb repeatability and reliability. The unique TF architecture provides a wide operating window to give unparallel flexibility to handle a wide variety of inks and industrial fluids.
Xaar UK Ltd