Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
Flexcon has introduced DURApro OF 100 Clear V-22 42 White PP-8, another fluoropolymer film choice for graphic overlaminate applications and an alternative to Flexcon’s FLEXmark OT 100 Clear, FLEXmount DOT 100 Clear and FLEXmark PT 100 Clear.
DURApro OF 100 Clear V-22 42 White PP-8 is a 1-mil, clear overlaminating fluoropolymer film with a versatile, permanent clear acrylic adhesive, and backed with a 42-lb., one-sided polycoated white Kraft release liner. This VBS Supreme product offers excellent clarity, anti-graffiti and UV protection – a minimum of seven years. DURApro OF 100 Clear offers excellent chemical resistance and protection from moisture, abrasion and dirt, and has a service temperature range of -40°F to 120°F.
Halifax Vogel Group