Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
RIP software manufacturer Onyx has announced the release of their Onyx Advantage package for users of PosterShop and ProductionHouse.
Printers who subscribe to the package give themselves the Onyx Advantage of peace of mind, increased productivity via an extra RIP Queue and the ability to add an extra printer, access to expert support and a whole host of product downloads including free upgrades to
the latest versions of Onyx Software. With the imminent release of Onyx x10 subscribing to this package could save you money as well as boosting your productivity!
Another bonus feature in the Onyx Advantage package is access to the PrintMetryx(tm) JobView - a new web based service that enables many filtering and reporting options along with the tracking of printing
costs and production trends.
Onyx Graphics Inc