Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Set to take place in June this year in Auckland, the organiser's have gone back to the drawing board stating that the NZ industry was not ready for the show.
Printech is a show that caters for the New Zealand offset industry as well as the wide format sector.
The show is now scheduled to take place in 2012 but with no specific date set.
XPO took over the show from DMG Worldwide last year full of expectations, so it is no doubt highly disappointing to printers and suppliers that this postponement was seen as necessary.
Several large suppliers have already indicated that they will support the 2012 show.