Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Drytac will be launching two new liquid coatings for a range of finishing applications at Sign & Digital UK in April.
To be used in conjunction with the Drytac range of water-based liquid laminators or by hand application if preferred, these two new liquids are the latest additions to the already extensive range of EnduraCoat low-VOC water-based coatings.
The first on offer, EnduraCoat Fine Art, is available in both a Gloss and Satin finish. It is a premium grade coating that has been especially developed for the protection and enhancement of canvas/giclée prints and eliminates the “micro air bubble issue” commonly found in many Giclée protection coatings.
The second coating to be launched is EnduraCoat Intego, a quick-drying, low-cost gloss coating designed for mop on applications. The coating is not only virtually odour free but also incorporates UV inhibitors rendering it suitable for three years outdoors.