Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
- New Thieme machines for digital glass printing
- Epson launches two new quality paper ranges
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
Aslan have announced a translucent film for light boxes.
Aslan DFP 16 is a new film that offers an ideal printing film for backlit applications.
With a semi matt surface and high light transmission about 30% (DIN 53 147) this white, polymeric PVC film guarantees a uniform light diffusion and a minimum outdoor durability of 7 years.
Printable with all major solvent, eco solvent and UV-curable inks Aslan DFP 16 comes in dimensions of 50 m x 1.37 m and a thickness of ~90 µm. Its both sided PE-coated release liner ensures a very good flatness in the printer, moisture stability and a constant and reliable printing process for optimal printing results with brilliant colour reproduction.