Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
There were several winners at the prestigeous National Print Awards that should be of interest to the wide format sector, including the new category 'Art Reproduction'.
The awards were presented at a glittering ceremony on the evening of the 25th May during the Printex show in Sydney.
Whilst the awards are primarily aimed at the offset and packaging sectors, the Ubiquitous wide format ink jet sector could not be overlooked.
The category and the category winners are as follows:
|Art Reproduction||Blue Star Print - Australia
|Commercial Posters, Showcards, Card Constructions and Mobiles||Finsbury Green Printing
|Digital Printing Inkjet||Magnascan
|Digital Printing Electrophotographic||Octane Digital|