Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Epson has developed Imaging WorkShop, a workflow application software package for use with high-end printers (pigment ink printers handling A3 and A2), aimed at meeting the demands of advanced amateur and professional photographers. Imaging WorkShop is scheduled to be available for sale through NewSoft Technology Corporation ("NewSoft") from the end of this month.
Imaging WorkShop is a software package designed to greatly enhance the efficiency of the printing workflow of advanced amateur and professional photographers, who handle a tremendous volume of photographs as a result of the growing use of digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. This software provides a seamless workflow that enables the user to browse, layout, and print photos, making it possible to easily, reliably, and efficiently process a large volume of images. Moreover, Imaging WorkShop is also capable of editing or making adjustments to images, whenever the necessity arises.
Recently, there has been a particularly noticeable demand for the use of colour management in image processing and printing. Because Imaging WorkShop does not require configuration of the software or the printer driver to carry out these tasks, the capabilities of Epson printers can be fully utilised without the need for any special knowledge.
Imaging WorkShop also supports the RAW formats from various DSLR cameras and employs state-of-the-art technologies, such as internal 16-bit image processing, as well as nondestructive image processing, which keeps degradation of the image quality during editing to an absolute minimum and does not alter any part of the original image.
Features of Imaging WorkShop
1. A workflow software for efficiently handling multiple images
2. Simple functions exclusive to Epson printers
3. Color management without needing specialised knowledge
4. Printing with various layouts
5. Supports RAW formats from various digital cameras
6. Internal 16-bit high-quality image processing
7. Non-destructive image processing prevents deterioration of images even after repeated adjustments
8. Powerful photo selection tools
9. Powerful image editing tools
10. Movie guide - a "how to" movie on using Imaging WorkShop
11. Integration with Photoshop(R) and other image editing applications
Imaging WorkShop will be available for purchase as downloadable software at the NewSoft website. The downloaded product may be used on a trial basis for a specified period of time.