Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Celmac will have on display at Printex their new Flatrunner, which they claim is generating a lot of interest due to its very competitve price and comparative specifications.
BE Digital is one of the leading European printer manufacturers and have done very well in our region with a wide installation base of their various printers.
The Flatrunner has a maximum printing width of 2,05x3,05m and can print at up to 147 m2/h.
Celmac Pty Ltd