Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
- New Thieme machines for digital glass printing
- Epson launches two new quality paper ranges
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
Halifax Vogel Group (HVG) today announced the appointment of Daniela Mastroieni as Account Manager – Graphics Products in NSW.
In her new role, Ms Mastroieni will be responsible for furthering sales growth of HVG’s comprehensive range of graphics products.
Ms Mastroieni brings significant industry knowledge to the company, having previously served as an Account Manager for Australian Graphic Supplies.
“I have two-and-a-half years experience in the graphics products industry and I’m delighted to have the opportunity to further enhance my knowledge and expertise with a market leader such as HVG,” said Ms Mastroieni.
Ms Mastroieni said her first challenge would be to familiarise herself with HVG’s diverse and evolving product portfolio.
“HVG is always adding innovative graphics products to its already extensive range and – with the company’s leadership and training – I look forward to showing customers just how much they can achieve with these products,” she said.
Richard Lucas, Business Manager – Graphics, Halifax Vogel Group said Ms Mastroieni’s appointment further strengthened the company’s NSW sales team.
“HVG prides itself on customer satisfaction and that depends a lot on staff choices. Daniela’s experience in the graphics products industry makes her an ideal candidate for the Account Manager – Graphics Products position and our customers will benefit from her enthusiasm, energy and market knowledge,” said Mr Lucas.
Halifax Vogel Group