Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
- New Thieme machines for digital glass printing
- Epson launches two new quality paper ranges
The combination of Mutoh printers and inks, with Neschen Pure Colour fabrics expands the possibilities and market opportunities for Mutoh customers everywhere. Five Neschen grades are included covering a range of textiles such as Satin, Canvas and Polyesters for banners, signs and back-lit displays plus fabrics that can be used for Soft Image ‘pop-up’ displays where the one-piece display image remains on the stand when it is collapsed and springs back to life when it is re-erected – free from any wrinkling. Textiles offer brilliant colours and are much lighter and easier to handle than vinyls and films.
Example of “always-on” graphics on pop-up display using Neschen textile material – instant erection!
Mutoh wide and grand format printers are very popular in the Australian Signage and Display sectors and are also sold under other brands.
The entire range of Neschen media up to 5.2 metres wide is exclusively distributed by Starleaton in Australia and is also available through Positive Camtec and Aarque Graphics in New Zealand.
Starleaton Digital Solutions