Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Roland DG have partnered with Ecolease to continue providing a leading edge finance solution - Roland Rental.
Ecolease is a unique finance firm with a focus on the environment through sourcing environmental products and companies.
Roland Rental enables customers to enjoy the use of Roland equipment throughout its useful life without the associated costs of ownership including upfront capital investment. Through Ecolease, Roland Rental offers a simple approval criteria and documentation making it quick and easy.
Same Face, Different Name:
Roland DG has a long relationship with Marian Taggart-Holland who previously managed the Roland Rental program before starting Ecolease. Existing Roland Rental customers need not worry as this new partnership changes nothing for current Roland Rental customers. Should existing customers have any concerns they should contact Roland DG or Ecolease.
"Ecolease provides financial solutions built through strong relationships, with a view towards the future and utilising products that tread lightly on the environment" says Marian, of Ecolease.
Treading lightly on the environment involves a commitment to the environment, and more specifically to the conservation of it. As such, in providing services Ecolease endeavours to minimise its ecological footprint, through adopting sustainable business practices and where possible utilising a 'green' supply chain.
This is further enforced through Roland DG's own ECO labelling system on many of it's products. Roland DG's "eco-labels" are based on standards stipulated by ISO 14021 for Type II environmental labeling and certify that Roland products comply with the company's internal environmental standards. For more information on Eco-labels read the full press release.
John Wall, Roland DG Sales & Marketing Manger stated "Roland DG fully supports the 'green' initiatives undertaken by Ecolease and we are proud to partner with Ecolease for our Roland Rental Program. This new relationship will provide a flexible range of finance options to enable customers to afford the equipment they need to grow their business."
Roland DG Australia