Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
HP has announced that it will be launching an addition to its range of large format printers at Viscom in Düsseldorf, 1 - 3 October.
At the show HP will be launching its latest large format printer, which they say will drive change in the industry and allow PSPs to differentiate themselves. Whilst HP are not saying at this stage what machine will be launched, the fact that they say it will drive change could possibly mean that it is another Latex model.
A 1600mm model was rumoured to be on the cards at Pacprint.
Other stand highlights include:
The HP Scitex XP2750 Printer, a 3.2m wide-format UV ink printer with an integrated flatbed module that delivers high-quality output up to 635 x 800dpi (1270 x 1600dpi apparent) on both flexible and rigid media. With a maximum speed of 110m²/hr, the printer is ideal for high-volume environments looking for flexibility of output.
The HP Scitex FB950 Printer - 2.5m hybrid UV printer providing consistent high-quality POP/POS, trade show and event signage on a wide range of rigid(1) or flexible media(2) at high speeds of up to 80m2/hr in billboard mode.
The HP Designjet Z6100 Printer series - aqueous printers with an embedded spectrophotometer available in 42" and 60" models delivering vivid, high-impact prints at high print speeds. The series is ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor banners and large format applications such as posters, photos and fine art prints, drawings, maps and renders
"HP's latest graphic solutions will allow our customers to continue to differentiate their businesses," said Santi Morera, vice president and general manager, Large Format Printing Business, Imaging and Printing Group, HP. "PSPs now have the widest ever portfolio of HP printers to choose from, allowing them to enter new market segments with confidence," said Morera.