Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Earlier this year, Avery Dennison added its 1000th ICC profile for Avery Digital Print Media to its web database, which they say now offers the largest selection of free media profiles in the industry.
At the same time it made the database easier to access by creating a separate, dedicated support portal: http://avery.color-base.com/
Customers can access and download all existing settings and media profiles for a broad range of printer-ink-RIP combinations, and request new ones, once they have registered with the site. As a bonus, they can also benefit from regular updates from digital print experts, and tips and tricks for downloaded media profiles and registered equipment. To register with the Avery Graphics™ ColorBase database, simply go to http://avery.color-base.com/, click on 'Register', complete the required information, and click on 'Save'. You will receive by email a confirmation link. Click on it to complete registration.
Avery Digital Print Media, and all other Avery Graphics-brand self-adhesive graphic arts products, are available from the extensive network of Avery Graphics distributors throughout Europe.