Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Master Magnetics in the US are showing what is believed to be the industry’s widest options for wide format printing directly on to flexible magnetic material.
The media is on show at this year’s PRINT 09 show and allows for high resolution printing directly on to flexible magnetic material from solvent and eco-solvent printers.
The sheeting is available in thicknesses of .015", .020” and .030”, widths of 24” and 42” with roll lengths of 10 and 25 ft. and can be cut, slit or die cut for customised prints.
Melissa Thompson, Master Magnetics sales manager said, “In addition to having the industry’s only 42” magnetic sheeting, our custom converting capabilities to meet the requirements of unique applications is a valuable service we offer our customers.”