Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Alucobond Architectural today announced the launch of an inventive series of colour surfaces.
The series combine the distinctive look of colour anodizing with the excellent formability of Alucobond aluminium composite material.
Anodized Look comes in four realistic colours that display the satin-smooth metal appearance sought by architects, builders and designers across Australia. Anodized Look finish CO/EV1, which simulates clear or natural anodizing, will be in stock locally in the coming weeks.
Designed to comply with EURAS (the European Academy for Standardization) industrial standards, Anodized Look is ideal for facades, wall cladding, roof perimeter detailing, curved features, column casings, and many other interior and exterior architectural applications.
“The surfaces perfectly match with anodized window frames, profiles and doors and – unlike anodized materials – Anodized Look can be smoothly shaped, enabling unlimited possibilities for creative design,” said Bruce Rayment, CEO, Alucobond Architectural.
Anodized Look also provides extraordinary colour consistency, without the colour variations and imperfections often associated with anodized materials.
The use of a top-grade fluoropolymer coating applied in a continuous coil coating process guarantees an uncompromising realisation of the original design.
“Anodized Look is characterised by the same high quality material properties that are synonymous with the Alucobond brand, including extraordinary flatness and rigidity, exceptional formability, low weight and superior weather resistance,” said Mr Rayment.
Anodized Look is available in a range of sizes and colours from Alucobond Architectural.