Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
3M Australia Commercial Graphics Division announces the release of what it believes is the ultimate air release system for vehicle wraps.Elon Goldbery, Digital Marketing Manager for 3M Australia said, "3M Comply v3 Adhesive offers air release on a par with Comply “v1” and the smoother, glossier finish available with Comply v2.
"The new air release system is now available on IJ180Cv3-10 and delivers the same advantages and benefits of Film IJ180Cv2-10, but now has a superior release system in addition to producing a smooth, paint-like surface.
The new Comply v3 adhesive is ideal for vehicle graphics, buildings and walls and general commercial signage. This new cast film has a high gloss surface and a quality print output. Contrary to other wrap solutions, it can be stretched without lifting in most concave surfaces due to its high initial adhesion. In addition Cv3 adhesive improves installation time and adhesive grip.
Furthermore almost every vehicle has some areas, bumpers, corner panels, etc.—with moderate curves that can benefit from this technology."