Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Gandinnovations has launched the 1224 NanoJet2 Flatbed which they say brings a balance of speed and quality.
The NanoJet2 uses 20 fourth-generation Ricoh Grayscale Piezoelectric print heads that produce the highest resolution images available on any flatbed printer in the industry whilst maintaining any size production required.
The Ricoh print heads allow for variable dot sizes of 8-30 picoliters, which gives the NanoJet2 its balance of speed and quality. Dot placement is 100% accurate because of the innovative 1.5mtr x 2.4mtr (4’x8’) linear printing table and head carriage system. Of course, at the heart of the NanoJet2 is a strong vacuum bed with which over 73 qualified rigid and flexible materials (up to 2” thick) are firmly held in place.
The NanoJet2 is ideal for high-quality display printing items such as glass, acrylics, aluminum, wood, steel, coroplast, foamboard and styrene. Gandinnovations is currently helping their clients by qualifying materials for the entire line of Jeti printers and reporting objective facts at Gandinnovations.com
The NanoJet2 uses 4 colours (CMYK) and on-demand white printing so shops never have to switch out colours. With the variable dot print heads, the NanoJet2 is able to produce photo-quality images with only a 4 colour set. Gandinnovations has also introduced a new UV ink called GUV, which enhances any image produced on the NanoJet2 with remarkable colours. The new GUV inks give the NanoJet2 the edge to achieve the sharpest and most vibrant images ever produced with complementing beautiful background colours all in the same printing pass.
“The NanoJet2 is the perfect solution for any print shop, large or small,” says Cory Brock, Director of Marketing for Gandinnovations. “Finally, shop owners won’t have to suffer a loss of speed in exchange for high quality. We have their solution.”