Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Onyx Graphics will be displaying its print business workflow solutions for the digital colour printing marketplace at the FESPA Digital Show in Amsterdam, May 12th – 14th, 2009, in booth D90/hall 1.
Aside from the ONYX RIP Solutions ProductionHouse, PosterShop, and RIPCenter, ONYX will also be featuring ONYX PrepEdge Pro, the latest addition to its product portfolio.
ONYX PrepEdge Pro is a fast, RIP-independent job preparation solution for large format printing. It is designed specifically for large format workflows to reduce job preparation time and media waste while increasing throughput and productivity for print service providers. ONYX PrepEdge Pro is RIP-independent, includes a full PDF Editor, and runs on Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, Windows XP or Windows Vista platforms.