Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
China's Textile City is seen as the weather vane of China's textile sector. In the first quarter of this year, the total turnover of China Textile City reached 15.325 billion Yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5 percent.
The latest "China's Keqiao textile index" also showed that business climate index and business confidence indices rose 38.69 percent and 19.76 percent, respectively, over the fourth quarter of last year.
In addition to the textile industry in Shaoxing, the economies of Yiwu and Wenzhou, the other two most typical regions in Zhejiang, has also sent warmer signals. The latest data showed that the Yiwu market turnover recorded 11.306 billion Yuan in the first quarter of this year, a year-on-year increase of 14.17 percent.
China Chemical Fibers & textile Consultancy