Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Last week saw the arrival of a gigantic crate at the iMedia offices in Melbourne, containing the brand new HP L65500 Latex Printer.
With the help of the PaperlinX logistics team and a talented truck driver, the iMedia team safely delivered the printer to the courtyard outside the demo room, ready for the skilled iMedia technicians to get it up and running.
As you can see from the photos it was a tight squeeze getting it into the room, but it is now printing away happily, ready to be unveiled to iMedia’s customers at the iMedia/HP L65500 Environmental Printing Seminar on the 7th of May!
If you are interested in attending this night, please visit the iMedia website and click on the HP L65500 ad on the front page of Wide Format Online (http://www.wideformatonline.com/) .
iMedia Pty Ltd