Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Conect Vision will make its first public debut at Pacprint. Conect Vision represents the very latest in digital signage solutions that is changing the face of Point of Sale advertising for in-store, shopping centres, airports and many other places where traditional print POS signage has dominated for so long.
Conect Vision offers national coverage and the ease of uploading and changing messages at all national locations from one central point via the internet extremly cost effectively.
Also on display will be Metamark Digital range with new products never previously available in Australia. These include an:
- An Optically clear eco solvent printable product
- A high quality Backlit Film with outstanding image quality and clarity
- A Printable Mirror Gold & Silver in 1220mm wide.
Then of course Conect's will be showing the Roland DG range of printers as well as many of Conect's exclusive arrray of sign making equipment and consumables. Come and see us at stand C65 and see what we can do to help your business.