Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
This year, ProductionServer5, the ColorGATE digital printing solution, was selected by the European Digital Press Association (EDP) as the best software for “RIP solutions for wide format”.
Every year, the publishers of the leading European Digital Graphic Press magazines get together with an independent jury to choose the winners of the European Digital Graphic Press Awards for the best products in the digital graphic press industry.
After receiving this outstanding honour, the ColorGATE flagship is now immediately authorised to bear the coveted EPD Award logo as the “Best RIP Solution For Wide Format Of The Year 2009”.
The EDP Awards honuor the best and most innovative digital press products of the past twelve months that outdo the competition in terms of innovation, quality, value for money and user friendliness.
The publishers of the leading European magazines in the field of digital press belong to the international EDP Association.
The EDP press office produces publications in more than 15 countries and in seven different languages and reaches an audience of more than 240,000 trade professionals. The jury of the EDP Awards is made up of independent digital press advisors, editors and trade professionals from all over Europe.
Flexibility, reliability and speed in production still stand for perfection in digital printing and press services today. According to these standards, ColorGATE technology now offers the universal ProductionServer, already in its fifth generation, providing cross-system RIP software for every type of digital printing application (LFP – Large Format Printing, screen printing film creation, proofing, photo & fine art, professional processing, including cutting). Improved in terms of productivity and quality, the ProductionServer5 is now available on the retail market with new optional modules:
Cost Calculation Module (CCM) to calculate printing costs with subsequent report for reliable printing cost management.
Color Server Module (CSM) for quick color transformation.
“We are very happy that our continuing success in developing and servicing the most customer-oriented production software has been rewarded once again, this time with this coveted international award,” commented Catherine Kirschner, ColorGATE MarCom Manager.
It was also announce that Fujifilm Graphic Systems U.S.A., has selected the ColorGATE RIP to drive all Fujifilm wide-format devices.
ColorGATE Digital Output Solutions