Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
See the video of the DES-4 edging system in action.
This machine eliminates the need to keep large stocks of different colour boards, as it facilitates application of Drytac PVC and ABS edging on boards in a variety of colours, including red, blue, black and chrome.
It also permits edging on boards of a thickness ranging from 5mm to 45mm and those of both a foam and solid core-centred display, such as X-Board, Gatorfoam®, Forex, MDF, Foamex & Chipboard and even 10mm foamcoare.
The versatile DES-4 Foam is specially designed to work with heat sensitive foam display boards, blank boards, boards directly printed on flatbed printers, and even those with images already mounted and laminated. This flexible machine therefore also allows for the use of recycled/recyclable boards.
The inexpensive yet durable decorative edging adds protection against edge damage and warping of boards, and grants the ability to create professional, clean looking signs, point of purchase displays, flush mounts, retail & exhibit graphics and many more custom graphics.
Drytac will be launching The DES-4 Foam edge finishing system at Sign & Digital UK (28th-30th Aprill Stand C28) and FESPA Digital Amsterdam (12th-14th May Stand J40).