Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
3M have announced that their only reflective film with air release has been improved
The company has announced a series of significant improvements to its 3M Scotchlite Removable Reflective Film with Comply Adhesive Series 680CR.
Daytime shot above and night time shot below of the same vehicle wrapped in 680CR film
• Better slideability ensures easier installation because the graphic can be positioned and repositioned before full adhesion. This characteristic is especially helpful in hot climates.
• Better and longer air-release. Channels stay open longer for easier, smoother application and fewer outgassing issues.
• Better removability results in faster removal and cost savings. These films are now warranted for removal on rivets and corrugation.
“These improvements to 680CR may result in productivity savings to graphics manufacturers through simpler, faster bubble-free installation and easier removal,” said Gino Farina, Marketing Manager, 3M Commercial Graphics. “This provides an extra reason for them to offer their customers reflective graphics that can be seen at night, making them more effective”