Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
GJS Machinery has relaunched their One Day Technical Printing Courses after an extensive restructure.Launched in 2005, our printing courses have been extremely popular with those considering setting up a printing business but don’t know what is involved, users new to the industry and even those with previous experience looking to improve their skills.
The market has changed over the last 4 years, however, and there has been number of exciting new product developments in this time also. So in 2009 our courses return with updated content covering new printing technologies in a more involving format. The course is designed around the objective of providing students with a firsthand experience in all different aspect of screen printing, plastisol heat transfers, dye sublimation transfers and thermal textile vinyl solutions.
Classes still only have a maximum of 3 individuals to ensure everyone develops a thorough understanding of the processes.