Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Condé Systems has introduced the DyeTrans RJ-900.
They say it is a professional inkjet sublimation printer that offers 42" wide output, fast print speeds, economical bulk ink delivery system, optional media take-up reel and an exceptional price point.
Ideal textile applications include indoor and outdoor banners, point-of-purchase displays, custom decorated bulk fabrics, team sports apparel, towels, tote bags, exercise mats, and more.
Garment decorators that have previously outsourced their apparel production or those that have older/slower wide format printers can greatly benefit from the speed and simplicity of the RJ-900.
With its dedicated Wasatch SoftRIP and Condé ICC Profiles, the DyeTrans RJ-900 is capable of printing an amazing 178 sf/hr (360x360 dpi 2-Pass print mode) and offers USB and Ethernet 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T connectivity.
Condé DyeTrans refillable cartridges can be easily refilled with one litre ink bottles - providing a 75% ink cost savings over smaller printers.
Available SubliM and ArTainium2UV+ sublimation inks insure consistent quality and runability and paper choices include Jetcol, TexPrint, and DyeTrans HR.