Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
ErgoSoft and Canon collaborated to earn three 2006 DPI Product of the Year Awards using the 17” imagePROGRAF iPF5000 17" and the 60” imagePROGRAF iPF9000 60" large format printers.
In addition, ErgoSoft also supports the newly released 44” imagePROGRAF iPF8000 large format printer. ErgoSoft RIPs natively support Canon’s LUCIA™ inkset, which employs Red, Green, and Blue ink to expand the device’s gamut beyond conventional CMYKlclmlk.