Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
FESPAs largest exhibition ever is now in motion, as Berlin welcomes the worlds biggest event serving the screen and large-format digital printing industries.
From the word go, FESPA 2007 got off to a flying start, says FESPA Managing Director, Frazer Chesterman. This sell-out event plays host to over 600 global exhibitors covering 32,000m2. We expect the halls to be a hive of energy and activity over the next five days, as we welcome tens of thousands of visitors from around the world.
The show represents the full gamut of production processes, substrates and applications in these markets. Screen printing technologies occupy almost four halls, with around 200 exhibitors. Many long-standing screen suppliers have taken bigger stands than ever before an indication that they will once again unveil new products and techniques. Naturally, the rise of digital production technologies is reflected too, in the fact that five of FESPAs 11 halls are devoted to digital suppliers, equating to 25% more space than was covered at FESPA Digital Printing Europe in 2006.
The remaining two halls here in Berlin are dedicated entirely to textile garment decoration technologies and printing techniques - including screen, digital inkjet, embroidery, transfer and associated decoration. FESPA has always been a focal point for the global textile decoration and printwear industries, but the 2007 show provides a global platform for some 150 supplier companies (nearly 25% of the total exhibitors), an increase of about 50% on FESPA 2005.
The FESPA organisation team has also announced dates of the next main FESPA exhibition. FESPA 2010 will take place in Munich, Germany, from 8th - 12th June 2010, bringing the show back to the venue which, in 2005, was the springboard for the exhibitions recent meteoric growth.