Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Peter Eaton, co-founder of Starleaton Digital Solutions, a leading supplier to Australia’s wide-format signage and display market, was in Bangkok recently to attend Kodak Asia-Pacific’s annual dealer conference and has received the number one award as Best Partner for the whole region.
On returning to Australia, a clearly delighted Eaton said; “To receive this recognition in front of 600 Kodak dealers from all divisions is a humbling experience. We have always valued our relationship with Kodak – one of the most recognized brands in the world – and have supported their wide-format products accordingly in the market. While I knew we were in line for an award, I had no idea it would be the equivalent of an Olympic Gold!”
|Steve Venn (L) presents the award to Peter Eaton.|
|Close up of the Kodak ‘Best Partner in Asia Pacific’ award.|
The Best Partner in Asia Pacific award was presented to Eaton by Kodak’s regional Managing Director for Graphic Communications, Steve Venn, together with a Kodak digital camera.
Starleaton represents the entire range of Kodak wide-format inkjet roll media in Australia, covering applications such as interior signage and display, point-of-purchase, fine art reproduction, exhibition graphics, backlit displays and professional photography. Kodak media is suited to aqueous and pigment ink printers from all the major manufacturers and comes with a Performance Guarantee covering durability and fading.
Peter Eaton concludes; “At the end of any day, its how you have looked after your customers that counts. That means responding to urgent needs, technical support and competitive pricing. If this has translated into the receiving of this prestigious award, then it’s all been worthwhile.”
Starleaton Digital Solutions