Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
A senior manager with Océ-Australia, Michael Boyle, has been appointed International Marketing Director for Wide Format products, based at Océ head office in Venlo, The Netherlands.
Boyle, currently Océ Australia’s Business Unit Director for Wide Format Printing Systems based in Sydney, will take up his new position within the next month.
He is the second Australian to be appointed to an international position at Océ headquarters in recent weeks, with Paul Whitehead, former Marketing Manager for Wide Format products in Australia, becoming International Product Manager for the Océ ColorWave 600 and Océ CrystalPoint technology.
Michael Boyle says the appointments by Océ recognise the growing importance of Australia as a wide format market and the skills of Australians, honed in a highly competitive business environment.
“I think it’s a wonderful opportunity given the number of colour and black and white wide format products now being released by Océ worldwide,” he says. “I look forward to the challenge of working at an international level in the wide format printing marketplace.”
Michael Boyle has been with Océ-Australia for nearly 14 years in a variety of sales and management positions.