Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Mimaki Engineering showed their new metallic silver and gold eco-solvent inks at Labelexpo Europe recently.The eco-solvent silver and gold metallic inks will be available for the award-winning JV33 printer series and the best-selling CJV30 print +cut series.
The new inks attracted a lot of attention at the show, with attendees commenting on the quality and attractive appearance of the inks.