Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
New products, demonstrations, show specials, and Roland Clinic for answering all your technical questions - these are just a few of the activities you can expect to find on the Roland DG stand.
Another Roland 'World First' - An Exclusive Sneak Peek:
Continuing the tradition of innovation and developing 'world first' solutions for an ever changing market, Roland DG will offer an exclusive sneak peek at a new innovation, opening up a whole new range of colour and a world of new possibilities for your business. Visit the stand to find out more.
New, Faster VersaUV LEC-330 30" UV Inkjet Printer/Cutter
The world's first UV printer/cutter is now more powerful than ever. Equipped with six colours (CMYK + White + Clear Coat), the DPI award-winning VersaUV LEC line uses safe low-heat LED lamps for truly unique packaging prototypes, labels, POP displays, specialty graphics and membrane panels. As our newest VersaUV model, the LEC-330 supports both flexible and semi-rigid substrates and achieves a maximum print speed of 101 sqft./hr.
New VersaCAMM SP-i Series of Eco-Solvent Inkjet Printer/Cutters Are Leaner and Meaner
Find out why they're called the best value inkjets on the planet. Available in 30" and 54" models, VersaCAMM SP-i eco-solvent inkjet printer/cutters feature renowned Roland print/cut technology and several high-end upgrades including Roland Intelligent Pass Control for greater productivity and outstanding image quality in every print mode.
Education and Inspiration:
Visit Roland Clinic to answer your questions or solve issues you may be facing in your day to day business. Even make an appointment for your 20 minutes of undivided attention and one-on-one instruction with a Roland Technician.
Be insipred - on display in the Roland Creative Center will be a range of Roland custom products and innovative work of top Roland customers.
Your Chance to Win:
Be sure to visit the Roland DG stand to see all the above and more and also enter the draw for your chance to win a hot lap in a V8 Supercar.
Click here to watch a video interview with Conrad Birkett, Roland DG's Product Manager.