Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
InteliCoat Technologies has announced the expansion of the Magic media line with the introduction of Magic GBL-9.
Magic GBL-9 is a 9.0 mil, semi-opaque, one-side satin polyester backlit film. For use in both solvent and eco-solvent printing systems, Magic GBL-9 is recommended as a front printing and viewing film where high density can be achieved.
Ideal for backlit signage applications, GBL-9 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor light box graphics and kiosks as it features excellent scratch resistance and does not require lamination. Additionally the newest addition to InteliCoat's film offerings provides maximum transmitted and reflected ink density to ensure vivid colour and high image resolution.
‘At InteliCoat, we constantly strive to deliver the utmost in quality and innovation to our customers throughout the digital imaging community,’ said Ed McCarron, director of marketing at InteliCoat Technologies. ‘Magic GBL-9 delivers upon this commitment. Its ability to provide superior image resolution and vivid colours will enable users to produce high quality, promotional indoor and outdoor backlit signage, lightbox graphics and kiosks, and backlit tradeshow graphics that pop.’