Latest wide format news
- Spicers prepares to sell to paper giant KPP in $147m 'Scheme'
- Signs of a return to 'fogeyism' in Australia? - Andy McCourt
- Massavit 3D printer raises the profile of blood cancer
- EFI cites US economic conditions in disappointing result
- Roland DG unveils DTG printer for personalisation
- Kornit launches new Atlas direct-to-garment printer
- JCDecaux slams 'inaccurate' $300m Sydney contract report
- Signwave parent named #1 signage franchise in US
- 'Benchmark' Heimtextil 2019 focused on sustainability
- Antalis introduces Oralite for retroreflective signage
- NZ signmakers urged to support new SIGNEE training
- Karibu – swissQprint’s new roll to roll printer
3M New Zealand has launched a website specifically designed to serve the New Zealand sign industry.
http://www.scotchprint.co.nz/ combines the best of 3M Commercial Graphics websites from around the world, into a site with a distinctly New Zealand flavour.
“If you make signs, design signs or have anything to do with signs, you need to keep up-to-date with the information on this website”, say’s 3M Commercial Graphic’s, Brian Canham. “This is a significant step forward for the sign industry in this country. Anyone with an interest in the industry can now get New Zealand specific information, from a global leader in the manufacture of signage media.”
The website contains information such as:
- Sign industry news and information
- Up-to-date technical data
- Videos, images and application information
- New products and technology
Along with the new website, 3M is also introducing the 3M Scotchprint Newsletter. This newsletter will be a regular communication, allowing recipients to be kept up-to-date with all that’s happening in the 3M world of signs. Also, anyone that registers their details to receive the newsletter before the 1st Dec 2009, will go into the draw to win a fantastic 3M MPro120 Micro Projector. Go to the website for details, http://www.scotchprint.co.nz/ .
http://www.scotchprint.co.nz/ is a great new resource for the signage industry in this country. In order to make the website even better, your comments and suggestions are most welcome. Please send input via the “Contact Us” link on the website, or at the email address below.
3M New Zealand