Latest wide format news
- Spicers prepares to sell to paper giant KPP in $147m 'Scheme'
- Signs of a return to 'fogeyism' in Australia? - Andy McCourt
- Massavit 3D printer raises the profile of blood cancer
- EFI cites US economic conditions in disappointing result
- Roland DG unveils DTG printer for personalisation
- Kornit launches new Atlas direct-to-garment printer
- JCDecaux slams 'inaccurate' $300m Sydney contract report
- Signwave parent named #1 signage franchise in US
- 'Benchmark' Heimtextil 2019 focused on sustainability
- Antalis introduces Oralite for retroreflective signage
- NZ signmakers urged to support new SIGNEE training
- Karibu – swissQprint’s new roll to roll printer
A strong and respected brand, Bluegrass has manufactured in Auckland for more than 70 years. The addition of Bluegrass to the Flagz Group means the emergence of a major flag manufacturing company and one that is backed by operations at the forefront of flag manufacturing technology. The critical mass resulting from the acquisition will realise cost savings for customers and the benefits of the entrepreneurship practiced by Flagz Group during its own very respectable history will now be available to a wider market.
Traditionally an industry with an under-the-radar profile, flags manufacture is a multi-billion dollar business worldwide and growing. Flagz Group NZ Managing Director Shane Brown says, “In New Zealand and overseas we are seeing increased use of flags as a powerful promotional medium. Our customers constantly challenge us to provide them with new and improved options so we are delighted to extend this service to Bluegrass customers, and, we look forward to the new chapter in our history that meeting their needs will represent.”